UniBatch Liquid Batching Meter
The Easy Way to Manage Your liquid Assets
The UniBatch offers a highly accurate and economical liquid batching system that is unprecedented for its command over liquid measurement and batch volume to within 2% accuracy. As versatile as it is accurate, the UniBatch can be used for water, chemicals, and many slightly aggressive, solid free liquids.
How It Works...
- The operator presets the batch into the batch controller.
- As liquid enters the unit, an inline rotor is set into motion, inducing a frequency in the meter proportional to flow.
- The batch valve automatically opens to allow flow through the meter.
- When the Preset quantity has been achieved, the controller closes the batch valve and stops the flow.
- Available in brass or stainless steel
- Easily commissioned via menu guided setup
- Electronics feature a teach-in automatic calibration mode
- Available in five sizes -- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" & 2"
- All sizes have female NPT connections
- Optional flanged or tri-clamp end connections available for stainless steel models
- Click here to learn more about it