Krohne's UFM 3030 is a 3-beam ultrasonic flowmeter for liquids. The UFM 3030 measures independent of conductivity, temperature, density and pressure.
- Three beams generate a measurement effectively independent of flow profile
- Major performance improvement by applying innovative electronics and digital signal processing (DSP)
- Optional pressure and temperature inputs for calculation of standard volumetric flow or mass flow
- Over 20,000 ultrasonic flowmeters installed worldwide
- Easy to install and operate
- No moving parts or intruding parts, no wear, no drift, therefore, no additional pressure loss