Neptune T-10 Water Meters
Every Neptune T-10 water meter meets or exceeds the latest AWWA C700 Standard. Its nutating disc, positive displacement principal is time proven for accuracy and dependability since 1892.
Available in sizes from 5/8" thru 2" with standard direct read register and optional remote read re
- Magnetic drive, low torque registration ensures accuracy
- Impact resistant register
- High resolution, low flow leak detection
- Bayonet style register mount allows in-line serviceability
- Available remote reading version
1½" - 2" Water Meters
Neptune HP Turbine water meters offer some of the widest flow ranges of any turbine water meters on the market. They are specifically designed for moderate to high flow rate applications such as processing plants, manufacturing facilities, and custody transfer applications.
- 1½" - 10"
- Made from no-lead high copper alloy
- low flow indicator identifies leaks
- Meets requirements of AWWA C701
- Flanged Inlet and outlet connections
- designed for applications where flow rates are consistently moderate to high
- Magnetic drive