The SURE 65 NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 actuators from RCS are ideal for emergency shutdowns or power loss situations. Constructed with high-strength alloy steel and heat-treated for maximum durability and strength. Features like a controlled heater and a motor brake help the actuator perform at an optimal level. With Nema 7 approval, they can operate in hazardous environments.
- Temperature Range: -40 F (-40 C) to 150 F (65 C)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC OR 240 VAC
- Speed Range: Electric Speed (10 & 30 Seconds) Spring Speed (3 to 7 seconds)
- Torque Range: 780 inch pounds spring end
- High- visibility indicator
- Two additional SPDT dry contact auxiliary switches