If you need a cost-effective and low-maintenance mechanical automation solution for emergency shutoff or shutdown situations, then the RCS SURE 150 actuator is the ideal option for you. Each model includes a standard position indication to provide an external reference and is available in a range of speeds and voltages to accommodate your specific needs. Additionally, the SURE 150 features permanent lubrication to withstand weather conditions, making it a durable and practical choice for mechanical automation.
- Temperature Range: -40 F (-40 C) to 150 F (65 C)
- Input Voltage: 115 VAC OR 230 VAC
- Torque Range: 1800 inch pounds
- Speed Range: Electrical Speed (15 seconds) Spring Speed (5 Seconds)
- Nema 7 Approval
- An extensive range of control accessories are available for the Sure 150 electric actuator, including modules for analog control and network communication requirements